The COMP4DRONES project aims to create an ecosystem from application to electronic components, through a tightly integrated multi-vendor and compositional UAV embedded architecture solution and a tool chain complementing the compositional architecture principles.
The framework will provide key technologies to accelerate the implementation of safe and profitable professional applications of autonomous drones for usage on an industrial level:
- Simplify the qualification process for drones by porting the principles of integrated modular architecture used in aeronautics to drones.
- Providing methodologies and tools to facilitate obtaining flight permissions, to reduce the design efforts for drones.
- Improve the perception and the integration of artificial intelligence to increase the autonomous decision-making capacity of drones.
- Provide communication to and from a drone and between drones that are secure, available and adaptable to the operational domain.
- Provide a modular software architecture of reference and sharing of the generic means of production to contribute to the structuring of the drone industry in Europe.
AnyWi will develop technologies for trusted communication over multiple access technologies and participate in the demonstration of a drone- and wheel-based robotic system to map a disaster scene together with leading partners from the Netherlands and other countries.
More information on the project website [COMP4DRONES](https://www.comp4drones.eu)
Comp4Drones is an ECSEL JU project that complements the SESAR JU’s efforts to integrate drones into the upcoming U-Space. The project runs from 1/10/2019 to 30/9/2022.
AnyWi Technologies B.V.
3e Binnenvestgracht 23H
2312 NR Leiden The Netherlands